Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Come and get it

Big things are in store this year, This will be a year of change we have already gotten a taste of the new world now we just have to see how the rest of the year plays out.  Hola everybody, it's Wildflower here to take you on a ride to the new world.  What's that you ask well let me tell you it is the changing of the old you to the new you.  This can happen at any time of your life and can be fun and scary at the same time.  All you have to do is wait for it, and once it's there you will know what to do with it.  You may be a little confused right now but you will get it when you see it. 

Let's start that new thing today it can be as little as changing your hairstyle to as big as changing your job.  My new thing will be sit ups I know what you thinking what do you mean sit-ups. Well starting today I will do 5 sit-ups per night it's not alot but I did say it can be little or big.  This will be my stepping stone for the next thing I decided to add to my life list (not a bucket list). 

What will your thing be? Do you think you can do it?


OUTFIT TIME

Okay working today and the outfit is black pinstriped slacks (from Target) with a black and white top with detailing in the front and a small belt around my waist(from Target). The shoe game is a pair of gray maryjane heels with a opening in the top. That's it!!!!!!!My hair has been flexi rodded for a soft curl.......

No comments:

Post a Comment